random updates from an irish animation student

Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas

hi everyone, this was my first proper flash project outside of bouncing a ball. another festive one, hope you like it. today was my last day in college before the holidays so now i'll enjoy doing nothing until my next endeavour which should be fun. please comment and enjoy! happy holidays and all that



for now i have to link the youtube version because i dont know how to put a play button on the flv file haha, sorry for the auto play up until now

4 comments:

Mairead said...

Great work as always, anyhow I saw this job and thought it might suit you as you can do Flash http://www.kavaleer.com/blog/2009/12/flash-animators-wanted/

imLOST said...

Wow.

VERY impressive. It's sooo pretty.

crow-feet said...

wow thanks alot man, i'll be uploading my end of year film in a day or two that should trump this as ive learned a bit more about flash now

imLOST said...

I look forward to it!