random updates from an irish animation student

Monday, December 8, 2008

Extra cut out stuff

i actually have allot to post at the moment but i'll try to spread the posts out for evenly after this.  I'll show you two cut out clips i was playing with, the bear one was made to try put something to sound, and also to try and slow things down as my fly cut out animation is all over the place.  The other is the test of a footballer project for class, that i shoved some sound effects onto it, (amazing effects by yours truely), there are bits i like and bits i don't but oh well.  Also the characters in the animation are the same, the footballer is based on the bear. anyway... does anyone read this? comments are appreciated




5 comments:

imLOST said...

I actually love that bear. I recon I'm going to have to do some character development next year in Flash and the like but I dunno if I'd be able to do something as cutesy as that :P

crow-feet said...

thanks man, i'll be uploading some character stuff sometime soon, are you handy on flash?

imLOST said...

I can't say that I am :P I can do basic animations as that's all we've been taught in college so far. I'm keen to learn more about it though.

Midwest Gamer Podcast said...

Awesome animations! I'd love to see a cartoon done in that style.

Matt (MWG)

www.midwestgamerblog.blogspot.com

crow-feet said...

thanks, i might be using this style on a small project, but it wont surface until around march, i'll keep up to date about it